SunGard Product Support Representative III in Birmingham, Alabama
Product Support Representative III
Job ID #:JR39475
Functional Area:Internal IT
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Experience Desired:Entry Level
Primary Location:US-Alabama-Birmingham 1200 Corporate Drive, Suite 300-F707
- Travel Percentage:0.00
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
The Product Support Rep III is the first line Subject Matter Expert for all tickets related to the ImageCentre product. The key factors associated to these resources are measured by customer response times and quick resolution or escalation of more in-depth subject matter type tickets. The PSRIII handles approximately 90% of all ticket volume for their related products.
Administer necessary product requirements to maintain consistent account control of clients using FIS software products and ensure the quality and utilization of FIS software products satisfies client needs.
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
• Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
• Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
• Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
• Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
• Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
• Resolves client concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
• Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
•Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
•Knowledge of FIS products and services
•Strong analytical skills
•Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
•Organizational and time management skills required
•Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
•Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
•Excellent oral and written communications skills
•Strong problem solving skills
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdfand here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.