Regions Bank Corporate Banking Relationship Assistant in Birmingham, Alabama
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions the Corporate Banking Relationship Assistant will provide general administrative to support senior coverage bankers.
• Communicating and interacting with both core and team members from across the firm, as well as with internal partners and product areas
• Provide administrative and operational support to team
• Manage travel arrangements and T&E report submission
• Help with phones, book conference rooms and handle catering orders
• Assistance with event execution and logistics and pitch books
• Maintenance of the firm’s contact relationship management system and other firm databases
• Assist with special projects as needed to support evolving platform
• Open and close checking accounts for clients
• Interface with clients on daily operational needs, including research requests
• Complete Enhanced Due Diligence information on an as needed basis
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
• High school diploma or GED
• Six years’ experience as an administrative assistant in a professional environment preferably a financial institution
• Proficient in MS Office
• Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
• Strong organization skills and able to think analytically
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and management while understanding confidentiality to sensitive information
• Demonstrates administrative experience, time management and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners
• Proven experience working independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in changing, fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to independently identify goals; prioritize tasks and execute tasks to meet deadlines
• Proactively seeks opportunities to execute tasks effectively; without direct supervision
At Regions, our culture focuses on five core values that are a commitment to how we will do business:
Put people first
Do what is right
Focus on your customer
Through these values, our mission to make life better drives our desire to improve and make a positive difference in the communities where we work and live through financial investments and volunteering.